This year we will be holding 8 trail building trips on the new High Rock Trail near Dutch Creek in June and July, continuing construction of the first new section of the GDT in 30 years. Contact us if you are interested in participating in one of our 2019 GDTA Trail Building & Maintenance Trips. Come join us in the mountains, build trail, sleep under the stars and be inspired!
- DATES: June 27 to July 2, 2019
- SIZE: 15 people
- BASIC CAMP SET-UP: Kitchen shelter, fire pit & latrine.
- FOOD: Volunteers will bring & cook their own food.
- TRANSPORTATION: Carpooling will be organized by the GDTA, gas included.
- REQUIREMENTS: Trail building experience is not required, but volunteers should have some experience backcountry camping and hiking.
- COST: Free for GDTA Members.