The plan for this trip is to move the GDT off the road and back onto the Lost Creek alternate, which needs some maintenance including brushing, deadfall removal and tread repairs, before it can be re-opened.
- DATES: August 3 to 7, 2019
- SIZE: 15 people
- BASIC CAMP SET-UP: Kitchen shelter, fire pit & latrine.
- FOOD: Volunteers will bring & cook their own food.
- TRANSPORTATION: Carpooling will be organized by the GDTA, gas included.
- REQUIREMENTS: Trail building experience is not required, but volunteers should have some experience backcountry camping and hiking.
- COST: Free for GDTA Members.