We are a membership organization built by the support of people like you. Together, we share a common vision: the completion and long-term preservation of the Great Divide Trail. By becoming a member of the Great Divide Trail Association, you are supporting the trail experience that you love and becoming part of the legacy of the Great Divide Trail.
Your annual membership fee qualifies you to receive the following benefits:
- Electronic copies of the quarterly GDTA Pathfinder Newsletter
- Up to date information and trip‐planning resources for the Great Divide Trail
- Voting status at meetings of members of the GDTA
- Eligibility to serve on the GDTA Board of Directors
- Invitations to participate in trail classes and volunteer trail projects
- The knowledge that your membership helps to protect and preserve the Great Divide Trail
How do you become a member? Click on one of the links below.
We offer three types of membership:
- $30 Individual Annual Membership
- $50 Couple Annual Membership – For two people living at the same address.
- $70 Family Annual Membership – For two parents and any children under the age of 25, all living at the same address.
With your support, we can preserve the Great Divide Trail and its wilderness experience for generations to come. Become a member today.